♥ --Thursday, December 25, 2008
♥ Be with me forever.. <3 ♥
Just some random post. Cant get to sleep. haha dunno why. And yup some "random" guy happen to tok to me on MSN which we hav nt been chatting for dunno hw long. And it's a good timing cos i can edit this song is for u...
Modified version by me...
Last last year, I gave you my heart
But the very next year you gave it away
Right now, my heart is else where
I've gave it to someone special
Last last year, I gave you my heart
But the very next year you gave it away
Right now, my heart is else where
I've gave it to someone special
Once hurt and twice careful
I kept my distance, but you still come to me
Tell you boy, We're over since last year!
Well it's been a year plus and it doesn't affect me
I've given up on you long ago
Left with a broken heart crying all the way, I hate it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you come back me now, I know you'll hurt me again
Last last year, I gave you my heart
But the very next year you gave it away
Right now, my heart is else where
I've gave it to someone special
Last last year, I gave you my heart
But the very next year you gave it away
Right now, my heart is else where
I've gave it to someone special
Special than you
Dun wanna carry on wif the song. No matter hw long u gonna wait i'll nv go back to u after all those things happen. I did gave u chances in the past but did u make use of it properly? You always take me for granted and I jus tolerate and follow blindly but still it lead to nowhere. What's over is over. I dun wanna looked back anymore. Anyway..Thnks for all those memories we had. Move on wif ur life and find ur someone special too. Shall stop here and I hope u get my meaning.
Labels: I wanna move on to my future nt to my past